Exquisite 3 br, 3.5 ba, 3 level 2700 sq feet garage townhome recently updated from top to bottom. Available June 9th. Located on very private cul-de-sac and backs to woods in one of Reston's best neighborhoods! Granite counters in the kitchen and master bath, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, ceramic tile, Brazilian cherry hardwood floors. Finished basement with full bathroom and den which can be used as specious office. Tons of window's light. Too many to count recessed lights. Vaulted ceilings. Walk-down deck, walk-out lower level, stone patio. 24 hours notice required. Tenant occupied.
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,710 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Landscaped, Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)