A beautiful house, colonial on the outside, modern and contemporary on the inside. Remodeled in 2014 by a team of architects and interior designers with 350k in upgrades, it includes a 600 square foot gourmet chefâs kitchen complete with a 64-inch fridge & freezer, 36-inch professional dual-fuel range, two Bosch dishwashers, two Bosch warming drawers, built-in microwave and wall oven. 45 feet of modern cabinets with under and over cabinet lighting give a modern and soothing feeling. The 10-foot wet bar area features a dual zone wine cooler and a beverage fridge. The first floor has an open floor plan with Brazilian walnut hardwood flooring throughout and a double height family room. LED mood lighting and the soothing sounds of a waterfall help you relax after a dayâs work. The like-new outdoor deck and patio feature a 9-person luxury spa with over 100 jets, a pergola and LED lighting. The flat, fully fenced back yard is big enough to host a youth soccer field or have your pets run free without worry! This is a smart home where you can control thermostats, lighting, garage doors and cameras from your phone or simply by talking to Alexa! The three garages include an electric vehicle charger and new garage doors (two years old) with openers that notify you when they are open or closed. The master suite is 500 square feet with cathedral ceilings a modern bathroom with frameless shower, soaking tub and a large floating vanity. Three walk-in closets offer ample room for all your clothing and accessories. There is a huge, outdoor deck outside the master suite from where you can enjoy the morning sun or afternoon shade. The upper level has brand new hardwood flooring in the hallway and new carpet throughout (2021). All bathrooms were remodeled recently (2019) with modern lighting, mirrors and vanities. The fully finished basement features recessed lighting throughout and has a large rec room pre-wired for a home theatre and could easily house pool and ping-pong tables. It also has a large bedroom and bathroom along with a multi-use room suitable for an au-pair. This is a fully updated ready-to-move-in home. No detail has been overlooked; you wonât have to change anything!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
6,044 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Library
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Instant Hot Water, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Range/Oven Built-in, Electric Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished
- Bay Window(s)
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Fenced.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Hot Tub, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Corner, Landscaping, Level, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price